Sunday 1 May 2011

Personal Use Only

Hi All

I'm a bit nervous about showing you this card as I have used a Victoria Frances image from the Internet and I'm not sure where I stand copyright wise????

But, if you are reading this Victoria, the image is beautiful and the card is for personal use only!

Hope I don't get arrested!!!

Anyway here it is


Ingredients

Background paper - Creative expressions breathless range
Image - Victoria Frances
Tassel and ribbon - Haberdashery
Sentiment - Anita's gold peel offs

I would like to enter this card in the CES Challenge #34 Photo inspiration


It is the red and natural tones in the photo that I have used as inspiration for my card
Til next time

Take Care
Fiona. x

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh fantastic card! the image is fab and love the dripping blood effect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona the card is lovely xxxx

    Sarah - The crafty Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so beautiful! Really really stunning. I'd never heard of Victoria Frances before, but I do love that image, will have to go Googling. We're having a Freaker's Free-For-All at HDH this week, so feel free to enter it over there as well, that dripping blood definitely makes it creep-tastic enough for us.
    To turn off Word Verification, go to Settings > Comments
    then change Show Word Verification for Comments to No and that's it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a relly beautiful image. Great card. Love the touch of the tassel on it also.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous image and a great card :D
    Thank you for joining us at CES and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete