Tuesday 26 July 2011

Bombshell Blog Hop

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Bombshell Stamps Blog Hop, If you have arrived from Meredith's blog, then you are on the right track, if not, then you need to go to the Bombshell Blog to start from the beginning.

The challenge for the hop was to use three or more of the following colours Teal, Lime, Forest Green, Baby Pink and Maroon.  I have used Teal, Forest Green and Maroon with a touch of Lime.
I won't hold you up any longer, as I know you are keen to see all the fabulous projects the DT's have to show you, so here is my project, let me know what you think :)



I have used the Bombshell Angel and dressed her in the riding outfit from the Fantasy Bombshell dress up digi set, which includes the sentiment.  The backing papers are from Crafty Chaos Designs - Gothic Bruise.  The ribbon, tiny buttons and gems are from my stash.

Now I'm going to send you hopping over to the very talented Ike's blog.

Here is the full list, in case you get lost.


Have fun.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge(s)
The Crazy Challenge - Ribbon 
Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes
Mojo Monday - Sketch
Your Next Stamp Challenge -  3 Embellishments, 2 Patterned Papers, 1 Image
Crafty Emma's Store - Funny/Humour

Take Care

Fiona. x


14 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Love the color combo and adorable image! Thanks for joining us for the Anything Goes challenge at Totally Stampalicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - I love that image and your colouring is wonderful.
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This card is a nice, beautiful and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the sentiment. It made me chuckle :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!!! The sentiment made me laugh!!! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! I like the image, and your colouring is great! Thanks for joining us at Crazy Challenge - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful! I love how you used the colors.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fiona, she looks fantastic in those colors! You did a wonderful job! And Susan's papers are perfect with this project too! Thank you so much for hopping with the Bombshell gals! I hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fiona, she looks smashing! Love the vibrant colors and how they match perfectly to the challenge palette, but more intense ;D Fabulous layout, too! Terrfiic work, lady! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an eye-catching coloring and image! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!

    Kath - GD
    "Let's Get Scrappy!"
    http://kmcbhernandez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card and great take on the color challenge! Your coloring is fabulous, as is your card's design.

    Thanks for playing along with the Bombshell Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the card you made and it is cute. Thank you for sharing.
    Have a great day :)
    Delama

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very creative card.
    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is beautiful. The layout is fantabulous! Thank you for joining us on our Hop!

    ReplyDelete