Wednesday 19 October 2011

31 Days of Halloween - Day 19

Hi Everyone.

Welcome to Day 19 of Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween.  I did some hopping myself in small hours of this morning and the the talent on display is amazing! Well done all of you very talented creeptastic demons you :)

Today's project has been made to co-inside with Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge, which this week is Autumn/Fall colours....Yellows, Oranges, Reds, Greens and Browns,  I think I've used every colour but brown LOL.

Here it is


I have used Lady Raven from Kenny K Downloads.  I added devil horns (drawn by me) and bat wings from Deviant Art.  I have coloured her with Pro Markers and sat her on a Gravestone by Smeared Ink . The backing paper is a freebie from Bearly Mine Designs and the sentiment (RIP) is from Echo Parks Apothecary set.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge(s)


Thanks for stopping by, go check out the talent on the rest of the hop.

Take care 

Fiona. x

17 comments:

  1. This is lovely awesome colouring
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Love the fall colors on this one, and Lady Raven looks great with wings and horns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty card girl! awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color scheme you've used and the image is one of my favs too. Great idea with the wings and sitting her on the tombstone! Love her little "horns".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love this Fiona! The autumn colors, the image & your additions of the wings & horns are great! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love how you put her up on the gravestone!!! And I love how she looks on the DP!!!! You are definitely talented my dear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAB - Awesome colouring on her. Thanks you for telling me who that DP was from - I used it the other day and couldn't remember :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card, great coloring and colors. Thanks for joining us in the Paper Cupcakes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic card! I love the way you colored the image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks just fab with the wings. Love this! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very interesting that she is on a tombstone! great background paper!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful and she is rocking the bat wings you gave her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joing at KKKGC this week…

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cool card,thanks playing along with PC this week
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun card and use of the colours! Thanks so much for playing with Bows and Berries!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great use of the image. Thanks for joining us at Magical Mondays for our Halloween challenge,
    H xx

    ReplyDelete