Sunday 20 November 2011

Another Steampunk Limited Edition

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well and have had a good weekend :)  Thank you so much for your kind comments on my previous posts :)

Here is my second project using one of the four Limited Edition Steampunk Digi Stamps from Simply Betty Stamps.  I decided to make a book mark/tag with this lovely image.  I have printed her 6.5 x 5.5 cm for this project, but I can't wait to print her bigger in the future :)

Here she is


This image is called Lavinia Portrait (SBS).  I have coloured her with Pro Markers and backed her onto a Spellbinders die cut, added a bow and a tassel and there you have it...... easy :)

I would like to enter this bookmark into the following challenge(s)

Thanks for stopping by :)

Take care

Fiona. x


9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous tag, lovely image and colouring, thanks for joining us at squiggles and giggles. hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry don't know why I wrote tag, cos I read your whole post and know that it is a BOOKMARK!!! Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona, your Lavinia image looks wonderful on this fabulous bookmark. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Digi team's "simples" challenge. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW great job! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the die cut frame and the stamp image is very cool! Thanks for playing along with us this week @ Frosted Designs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really fab bookmark!! Wonderful motiv and I really like the tassel, what a clever idea.

    Thanks for playing with us at Stampavie and More :)
    Hugs, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think these digis are just perfect for your style. You make them look even more class x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fine and gorgeous. Original project!
    Thanks for joining us at SAM challenge.
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea- to make a bookmark- i will have to give this a try. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week for the die cut challenge.

    ReplyDelete