Monday 21 November 2011

A Third Steampunk Limited Edition

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well and happy :)  Thank you to those who left kind comments on my previous posts :)

Here is my third project using Simply Betty's Limited Edition Steampunk Digi's.  This image is called Twins and I love this image, but I think my card is a touch TOO green!  I have printed this digi 9 x 13 cm as the card is 8 x 8" and this size gives a nice clear image that's easy to colour and the proportions fit well with the size of the card leaving room for embellishments.

Here it is, let me know what you think :)



The main image is from Simply Betty Stamps.  The backing papers are from Crafty Chaos Designs.  All the other embellishments are from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge(s)


Thanks for stopping by :)

Take care

Fiona. x

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Bow! Perfect for our challenge at Paper Sundaes. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fab.. what wonderful colours!! Thanks for playing at MMCS xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with such pretty colors! Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so not too green it is PERFECT. So classy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, what a fantastic bow. Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, love the vintage feel and the fabulous lace & bow. Thank you for joining us over at Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete