Saturday 7 January 2012

Wheelie Good Time

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well and thank you for your kind comments on my previous post :)

Wheelie Good Time is the challenge over at Smudgy Antics this week, I'm cutting it fine, but there is still time to enter, just think wheels, cogs and clocks!

Here is my entry, let me know what you think :)



The penny farthing stamp (new) is from Kaycee Crafts. The couple image is called Night on the Town digi, from the Smitten set by Smeared Ink.  All backing papers are from Crafty Chaos Designs.  The sentiment is from my twisted mind :)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge(s)

Card Makin' Mamma - New Year/Something New (penny farthing stamp is new)
Delicious Doodles - All things New (penny farthing stamp is new)

Thanks for stopping by :)

Take care

Fiona. x

20 comments:

  1. what a funny card! thanks for joining our 'old year/new year' challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s a fab card an I love your new stamp! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great I love the penny black image it is so cool,thanks for joining the Delicous Doodles Challenge this time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design. Love all your elements and the new stamp is wonderful :-) Thank you for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics. :-D
    Ike xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card, and the new stamp, thanks for playing with us at Smudgy Antics ;-)Monique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous work, Fiona! I love it! Thanks for playing with Smudgy Antics this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You rocked the challenge- love the vintage look. Thanks for playing in the Smudgy Antics Challenge this week.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful! It made me chuckle to see that lady in her long dress with the sentiment you have used! Thank you for entering our "Old/New" challenge at Jellypark Friends! Hope to see you again soon!
    ~Hugs~
    Georgia
    JPF DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Jellypark! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This gave me a giggle :D fab card.
    Thankyou for sharing this with us at Delicious Doodles first challenge of 2012

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card, I do like!! I just love that bike it's so cool looking!!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this Fiona great work
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do you know what i love so much about you?
    Its that twisted mind of yours.... and this brilliant take on our theme at smudgy antics this week...thank you so much for playing along my friend much love always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome card! I love it!!! thanks for joining us this week and congrats on top 3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic! I love the bicycle with the smitten digi!

    ReplyDelete
  17. that is darling! love the whole thing! thx for joining us at S.A!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a lovely card you made. thank you for joining us at fairy tale challenge.

    hugs, becky

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks fabulous hun, great job! Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge, and good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete