Thursday 7 March 2013

Anything Poes - Quest 19

Hi Everyone and Welcome to a new month long challenge at Quoth The Raven, Nevermore and your quest this month is Anything Poes, you are to create...........................well, anything you like really.

PROVIDING it is Edar Allan Poe related!



I made this card whilst visiting my dear friend Black Dragon.  She did try to teach me to make my own flowers, but that didn't go well, so I bought these ones from her local craft shop.  BD made this gorgeous tassel and kindly gave it to me to use on this card.  She did, however, successfully teach me how to make my own tassels!  

Thanks BD. x 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafts 4 Eternity - Tic-Tac-Toe (bling, flowers, ribbon)


8 comments:

  1. Well a woman cannot have too many of her own tassels! I love your card the rich and beautiful embellishments are a great counterpoint to your sepia toned image. I got some of these image recently and not always sure if I am getting them right colour-wise but this is lovely. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I giggle every time I hear the word tassels. Gorgeous work, my dear! Every bit of your project is beautiful and Gothic and screams Fiona. I am so happy that you are back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing it at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow stunning card. Love the black & red. Your layout and embelishment makes it verry elegant.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful project, awesome image! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image and your bits and bobs are FABULOUS! Love this, Fi! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, great card - I love black and red together - it's the colours of my favourite team, it's the colours of my car and I even used to dye my hair red with black streaks!
    Tassles and flowers look great and the image is fab!

    Thank you for joining the challenge at the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete