Monday 12 August 2013

Burnt Offerings with Smudgy Antics

Welcome to another two week challenge with Smudgy Antics. The theme for the next two weeks is
BURNT OFFERINGS.

You can interpret the challenge theme anyway you choose, you can burn the edging of your cardstock or a portion of your project.......yeah, that didn't work out too well for me LOL  or you could use a 
Soot stamping technique, 
Use a wood burning tool in some way on your project
Use your heat gun to scorch area of your project.

Also acceptable, especially for the accident prone.......that would be me :) are the following
Use a faux Burnt technique
Add faux flames to your project
I'm sure there are other things, but I'll let you decide what to do.

Here is my Burn Offering



The background is an image borrowed from the net. The image is a rubber stamp from Smeared Inks In Death range, which I've heat embossed over the flames. The intention, was to make them look like they were engulfed in flames.........not sure I've pulled it off though LOL

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge(s)

3 comments:

  1. A great card! Thanks for joining in Addicted to Stamps Wonderful Wings challenge this time! Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work I love the flames and this is one of my favorite images..beautiful.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card and you did a great job on adding them inside them flames! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete